Inspiring @BestPrepMN eMentors Stories

BestPrep is a powerful Minnesota non-profit that has been connecting businesses and education for 40 years. I always write about the Tech Integration Workshop at registration time and during the 4-day adventure. The TIW is my favorite week of the summer.

If you have not heard of BestPrep, this description comes from their History Section at BestPrep.org.

BestPrep continues to bridge the business and education communities today. The organization has reached more than 1.3 million students with six wide-ranging programs including classroom curriculum, week long summer programs, financial literacy education, career skills development and integrating technology into the classroom.

I have been involved with BestPrep for over a decade. I have had students participate in Stock Market Game, eMentors, and I have had Classroom Plus speakers.

This winter, I have been following a great series of posts about the eMentors program. Today’s post has some extraordinary pictures along with the compelling story of how adults in business are connecting with students in our schools.

Check out this Meet and Greet post/, and look at the previous posts in the series to see the positive impact BestPrep is having on today’s students.

Have you worked with any BestPrep programs? How did they benefit your students? Please share in the comments.